When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, reseller number or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We respect your privacy and therefore do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The term "outside parties" does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We have a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained in secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damage to, or any virus, malware or other computer code that may infect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site or any linked sites, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Site or any linked sites. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
We send out e-mails and direct mail to our customers about products or events that we think may be of interest to them. We also may send you offers for discounts or free services (e.g., free shipping). If you do not wish to receive communications from us via e-mail, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, audio and video within this Site are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or other intellectual property (collectively, “Intellectual Property”) of Reliable Funeral Supply. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained within this Site grants should be construed as granting, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed on this Site without Reliable Funeral Supply’s prior written consent.
Effective January 15, 2020.
1. What personal information is collected?
- Account information – when you create an account with us, we are collecting your name, address, email, company name telephone number, permit number and a digital copy of the company permit or license. Additional information collected includes username and password. You must be 18 years or older and have a valid business license to set up and account with us.
- Payment, Shipping and Delivery information – we collect payment information as well as shipping information and instructions every time you shop with us.
- Contact Us Information – when you contact us with questions, comments, concerns, or complaints, you must provide us with your name, email address, and a phone number in order to follow the needed request.
- Opt-In Email Campaign Information – at the time of registering online and choosing to opt-in to our email campaigns, you must provide a valid email address and name to be able to receive promotional marketing emails. You may opt-out at any time by unsubscribing at the bottom of any email.
- Site Usage Information – we or the service providers employed may collect information whenever you visit or use the site. This information may include but not limited to: browser type, computer operating systems, time and date of the site visit, pages visited, links clicked on the website, search engine terms, whether an email message you received from us was opened and any links therein clicked. “Do Not Track” (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set up in certain web browsers. When users turn on DNT, the browser may send a signal or message to web services requesting that they “do not track” the user; At this time, we do not change our practices in response to Do Not Track browser settings. For more information about do not track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
2. How do we use the information collected?
- To fulfill orders made on our website.
- To communicate with you about products, services, orders, and activities.
- To create and manage your account.
- To process payment for purchases.
- To provide customer service, including responses to any inquiries, alerting you to changes regarding your order, or about responding to any returns or exchanges.
- To analyze online behavior trends with the aim of improving the site’s shopping experience and its effectiveness of promotions we may present to customers.
- To target the advertising content, we show on our site, social media sites, or third-party sites.
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage or protect our business.
- As permitted by law, we will share your information with government authorities if subpoenaed.
3. How can you access your information?
We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
- Electronic Communication – we send you promotional messages via email if you provide us with your contact information and choose to opt-in to receive the messages. You can stop receiving promotional messages at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the message received.
- Postal Mail – We may mail you unsolicited offers or product information that we believe is of interest to you. Promotional mail may include opt-in instructions and you can stop receiving promotional postal mail by contacting us at 818-547-1390 in order to be removed from any future listings.
- Fax – We may fax you unsolicited offers or promotional material if you provided us with your fax number and choose to opt-in to receive faxes. Promotional faxed may include opt-in instructions and you can stop receiving promotional faxes at any time by calling us at 818-547-1390 to be removed from any future listing.
- Website – You can view your current information by logging in with your username and password and navigating to “My profile” to make the needed changes. At this time, changing or updating your account at reliablefuneralsupply.com will not automatically update your information but will email our team a notice so that the changes may be made to all systems accordingly and if need be, they may contact you with any additional questions. You may also add any future shipping address by navigating to “Manage Shipping Address” and select the “New Entry” button to add a new address or if needing to update a current address, select the pencil icon to make the needed changes before saving.
4. Can I opt-in or opt-out of communications?
- Click “Unsubscribe” – Each email we send contains an “UNSUBSCRIBE” link at the bottom of the email. Open your email, click “Unsubscribe” and follow the instructions on the screen to change your communication preferences.
- By Email – Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your recorded email address with a subject line of UNSUBSCRIBE.
- By Phone – Call 818-547-1390 and ask a representative to be removed from future mailings. Please note they may confirm your identity prior to doing so. PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to stop receiving promotional messages from us, we will honor your request. However, we will continue to send you order and service-related communications and we may need to keep the information collected about you for record keeping as permitted by law.
5. What steps do we take to keep your information secure?
- We take all required steps to secure your information in accordance with the law and general best practices. No such measure is ever 100% effective though, and we do not guarantee that your personal information will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as the to reasonableness or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such information. Users are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their own passwords. We advise you use strong passwords to prevent your account from being accessed without your knowledge. If you feel that the security of your account is no longer secure, immediately notify us by contacting us at 818-547-1390.
Please note that email may not be encrypted and cannot be considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers.
6. What should you do if you want to delete your personal information?
- By deleting your personal information with us, your account will be closed, and you will no longer be able to access the site, make inventory and price inquiries, or make purchases. You may email us at email@example.com to alert us.
- The changes will take effect as soon as posted.
- We encourage our customers to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
8. Contact us.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 48 hours for a reply, excluding weekends and holidays.